Consent to the processing of personal data of clients-individuals
The user, leaving the application on the Internet site https://eurosaleonline.com, accepts this consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter – consent). Acting freely, by his will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the user consents to the owner of the Internet site https://eurosaleonline.com (hereinafter – the site owner) for the processing of his personal data with the following Conditions:
1. This consent is given for the processing of personal data, both without the use of means of automation, and with their use.
2. The consent is given for processing of the following my personal data: The personal data not being special or biometric: numbers of contact telephones; Jelektronnoj̆ mail addresses; Address User data (location information; Type and version of the OS; Type and version of the browser; type of device and resolution of its screen; the source from which the user came to the site; from which site or on what advertising; OS and browser language; which pages opens and on Which buttons the user clicks; IP address).
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing of incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; Individual activity analytics on the website and the functioning of the website; Carrying out of advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal law № 152-FZ "on personal data"; This consent to the processing of personal data.
6. During processing with personal data the following actions will be carried out: collection; Account Systematization Accumulation Storage Refinement (update, change); Extraction Use Transmission (distribution, provision, access); Blocking Delete Destruction.
7. Personal data is processed before the individual's unsubscribe from advertising and newsletters. Also processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with the federal law № 125-FZ "On archival business in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival and archival storage.
8. Consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or its representative by sending a written statement to the site owner or his representative by e-mail email@example.com.
9. In case of revocation by the subject of personal data or its representative consent to the processing of personal data The site owner may continue processing of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in Paragraphs 2 – 11 of Part 1 of article 6, Part 2 of article 10 and article 11, paragraph 2, of the federal law № 152-FZ "on personal data" of 27.07.2006.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the processing of the personal data specified in paragraph 7 and paragraph 8 of this agreement is terminated.